Strengthen your forces and battle for new territories with the next downloadable content pack for Mass Effect 3multiplayer. Available to download at no additional charge, the Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack adds two brand-new maps, a new team objective and a new equipment slot to the game’s critically-acclaimed cooperative experience. The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack will also introduce new unlockable characters, including the Vorcha, ex-Cerberus operatives and Male Quarians. Also available are all new weapons and items that can be obtained through reinforcement packs in the game’s multiplayer store.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack will be available starting May 29 on Xbox Live and the Origin client software and on PlayStation Network in North America on May 29 and in Europe on May 30.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack includes the following content:
- Two New Action-Packed Maps – Land onFirebase Jade, located in a Salarian STG base on Sur’Keshand fight to control Firebase Goddess on the Asari homeworld of Thessia.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Level and promote six new unlockable characters, including the ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard, the Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel or the Male Quarian Engineer andInfiltrator.
- New In-Mission Objective – Randomly occurring during waves 3, 6 and 10, this new objective will demand that teams retrieve a high priority package and securely escort it to a designated extraction zone on each map.
- New Gear Slot – A new slot will be available on the equipment screen, offering players a persistent gameplay bonus that will not expire after the end of a match. These new items will vary from weapon upgrades to character enhancements and will be available through reinforcement packs.
- Lethal New Weapons – Eliminate the enemy with deadly new weapons, including the Cerberus Harrier, Krysae Sniper Rifle, and Reegar Carbine.
“…a programming error in Mass Effect 3 causes the banter and argument between Ken and Gabby only to occur if Shepard is “good friends with Ashley,” meaning that the player must frequently converse with Ashley and take her out on several missions to hear the two banter back and…
Tech’s not James’s specialty [x]
I laughed pretty hard, when everyone was changing to their turian characters. No idea who they were, but it was priceless and needless to say we kicked some ass!
And I’ve unlocked the Batarian Soldier…who is pretty fun(more than expected). But I want a Geth engineer *pretty please*
Oops I colored it.
Oh…my…I’ll just leave you two alone
Help, I’ve tripped and fallen into this ship.
OMG I WOULD READ ALL THE STORIES.
HELLO MASS EFFECT RARE PAIRS 8DDDDDDD
*falls over dead*
they’ve all got their seashells—the hope they need just to get by. it might not be real, but who’s to say there isn’t some distant shore out there waiting for them? a place where the light’s a different color, and the soft sound of the waves hitting the sand is loud enough to drown out each crash, each explosion, each burst of gunfire and each final breath. they can watch the sun set together, then head off through the darkness, sharing a few old stories, a few good drinks, laughing about the times they died, the pain and sacrifice that pointed to peace in the end. the foam on the wavecaps. the red sun on the water. the seashell singing in mordin’s hands.